Saturday, April 25, 2020

Another Chicken Coop

This may seem a little bit overkill but I went and got myself another chicken coop this week.  Technically I purchased it back when I brought the Super A Farmall home but never hauled it home.  The property that the coop was at is up for sale so it became time to move the little building home.  My father and I were able to drive both of his tractors down to where the coop was and quickly jack the shed up and push it onto the trailer.
Once home it was almost too easy to unload.  I built a set of skids from telephone poles and 4x4's, and gently pulled the coop off the trailer and onto the skids. 

After it was on the skids Old Smokey and I pulled it over next to the chicken fence so it can be tied in to the fence and the chickens can move in. 

Until next time stay tuned and check back often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment