Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Another Honda in the Garage

 In a stroke of luck I went to pick up some parts at the shop of a carpenter that we work with and sitting in front of his garage was a Honda FatCat.  I have been looking for a FatCat since high school and have always been a day late and a dollar short on acquiring one.  During my lunch break I made a phone call to our carpenter and in a second stroke of luck our carpenter told me that he had pulled it out to clean it up and sell it.  

Sporting a 200cc motor and 5 speed transmission that is clutch-less this thing is easy to drive.  The big four wheeler tires make it ride smooth and combined with the big seat the ride is pretty comfortable.  Also being a semi-automatic it is easy to shift making it smoother for Roland to ride around with me, and he absolutely loves it!
Almost every day when I get out of work Roland comes out to the garage and gets his helmet and waits to go on a ride on the FatCat.  Even if I did nothing but drive Roland around on it it was well worth buying just to see how happy and excited he gets when he goes for FatCat rides.  Stay tuned and check back often.  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment