Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Telephone Poles

Probably two years ago I worked a deal with a lineman that wanted horse manure and ended up with a bunch of telephone poles.  We were still living in Livermore falls at the time so that is where they were delivered to.  Now that we are well settled in Farmington I have been needing poles for various projects.  Since there were so many long poles I had hire them moved.  I got Ted Flag to come out and haul them for me.  Ted also hauls wood for my father so it was an obvious choice. 
I had told Ted that there were a couple of poles so when he showed up he was a bit surprised to fine upwards of 25 poles in a pile.  Regardless they all fit on the truck as well as the arena drag that I built for Allyssia. 
Once home he was able to neatly pile the poles along the edge of the field out of the way but easily accessible.  As always stay tuned and check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment