Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Black Friday

The day after Thanksgiving I did something I swore I never would do.  I went Black Friday shopping!!  No I did not leave at midnight and wait in line for hours, I waited until the evening and I went to Harbor Freight.  I did not need much for tools but there were a few things that were necessary while there was a sale. 
The first order of business was a new 3lb sledge hammer.  This old one got mowed over somehow...I will say that it did make quite a noise. 
As well as a hammer I acquired a new creeper and a really nice adjustable rolling seat.  I do already have a rolling seat in my shop but then again the only thing better than one rolling seat is two rolling seats.  After I did my shopping Allyssia bought me some more lights for my shop. 

The picture does it no justice because it is rather hard to take a picture of a light and have it look great.  I have three more of them to put up in various places and then my shop will be completely lit!  That sums up my Black Friday shopping and even that was to much for me.  This week I will have a poll up on the farm Facebook page in regards to my next tool purchase, make sure to check it out and let me know what you think.  Until next time stay tuned and check back often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment