Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cricket and The Quadractor

So I have been working late the last few nights and haven't had any time to do anything but what I have for tonight is some pictures of cricket and a video.  So Cricket has grown since we got her and I last posted pictures. 
She has become quite the dog.  She is still small enough for me to pick her up but she can also get into the truck just fine.  Parker has even decided that he likes her, or at least tolerates her.




They try their best to get along but sometimes Cricket just cant act old and lazy like Parker.  They will play for a while but Parker gets over it and hisses and Cricket just doesn't get the hint and gets smacked.  In other news I got my Quadractor out in the snow.  I was able to throw a battery into it and crank it for just a second and it started right up.  I have been curious on how it would do in the snow and it did better than I had expected and is awful fun in the snow.  Without further obstruction here is the link to my newest YouTube video of the Quadractor.
                                                        Quadractor in the snow part one
In the end I started to get a little bit stuck and stopped the video but it ended up crawling out of the snowbank with ease.   I really enjoy the Quadractor and cant wait to play more with it and get some Go Pro videos of it in action logging this summer.  I hope to have more to post this weekend but for now that's it so stay tuned until next time. 












Just the Caterpillar hauling some of the under the porch wood.  I can fit about two days worth of wood the bucket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment