Saturday, June 16, 2018

A Short Video Tour

Today's post will be a short one with a video link.  I took my mini truck on a nice little trip around the property.  I had to avoid one whole side of the property as it is still wet and I am trying not to rut it up any more than I have so far.  As a matter of fact I am actively fixing and filling in the ruts that I have already caused.                              
                                                      A Bongo Truck Video tour
One of my favorite parts of the property aside from my very own garage of course is the stream!  We drove the whole length of the stream where it borders the property and every inch of it is just so calming and peaceful.  Down on the corner of the stream we want to build a gazebo this summer and have a nice fire pit. The small black square in the corner is the tentative spot for the Gazebo.
Overall for a thirteen acre lot it is more than big enough for us and everything is just so beautiful.  The fields are perfect for the horses and there is still enough room for me to play around mowing plowing and just plain out driving around. It could be argued that I do a lot of just driving around but I enjoy it.  I also did a little ride around on Old Smokey because I couldn't resist. 
                                                                  Video tour via Old Smokey
 I am also ordering all of my fruit trees to plant along the road in that smaller section of field.  On the picture the little blue ovals are where the fruit trees will be.  Very slowly we are making the place ours!  Stay tuned and remember to check back often.  and be sure to check out the YouTube Links

No comments:

Post a Comment