Sunday, June 23, 2019

SPF Tractor?

I have sold some equipment lately and when I sell things I like to save some of the money and use some on current projects or accessories for my tractors.  Well this time around I decided that I have been staring at them long enough at Tractor Supply and I bought a sun canopy for Old Smokey.
I figure that most of the time spent on Old Smokey is in the hottest sun mowing or spreading manure so I should try to keep cool even if just a little.
The installation was not too bad but I wish that they had a red cover to go on it.  I was able to use one existing bolt hole but did have to drill a hole in the footrest to mount the tube. 




The whole canopy tilts around around the operator station.  The canopy is sturdy made and should last exceptionally well and is easy to use.


   Overall the canopy is fairly easy to remove to keep inside when not in use or for when I need to go into a low area like the shed or the woods. I was also able to fold it up and leave it on the tractor.
If anyone was interested in one for their own tractor you can find them here at Tractor Supply.
                                                             Tractor Sun Canopy
 As always comments are welcome and stay tuned for more fun and excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment