Tuesday, January 21, 2020

A Fitting Hat

Since I am out of commission and healing from my appendix surgery, here is just a quick blog about my favorite summer time hat!  For the longest time I have been wearing a baseball cap during the week for work, typically a hat from one of our wholesalers.  On the weekend though I had been wearing a felt cowboy hat that was given to me.  It was and still is a very nice hat but it is very warm to wear and being felt it is not very waterproof.
Around two months ago I started looking online at different cowboy hats and found a few that I liked but I am too leery of sizing to order a hat online.  The best place we could think to go was Allyssia's old place of employment, Adams Horse and Pet Supply in Winthrop.  After trying on all the different styles I settled on the Outback Trading Wagga Wagga hat.
 This hat is 100% leather and is super comfortable.  The hat fits well and keeps its shape just like a leather hat should.  Being on the smaller overall size for a cowboy hat it even looks good for more than just working.  The best part for me though is when I get caught in the rain it keeps the rain out of my face and keeps it from dripping directly down the back of my neck.
Needless to say my review of the hat would be a 5 star as I love this hat and have been wearing it daily since I got it.  With how much I like this hat it will be in many more pictures and we will see how it holds up in the long term.
 Until next time stay tuned and check back often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment