Wednesday, October 11, 2017

New plow in action

As promised I got a few short action shots of the diesel bolens in action. Allyssia as usual was my camera person and always gets my best side.




I was only plowing some saw chips, bark, and small sticks and rocks.  The dustpan did well and it is finally level on the ground and I modified the lift lever to give some down pressure. 
Now for what I've promised, a decent video of it plowing!



I also hooked up a hand throttle but will be replacing it soon with a locking throttle so it doesn't rattle down from operating speed. Tomorrow I hope to also have some headlights to wire in and Jake and I are going to start again on his tractor. We have been having trouble with the old Tecumseh motor and the parts are no longer available so we are going to re-power it with a Briggs and Stratton.

No comments:

Post a Comment