Friday, February 23, 2018

Just Playing Around

This past week has been very slow and I haven't done all to much. I have been puttering around the yard doing some small tasks but on the beautiful 65 degree day we had Wednesday I took the Quadractor out for another video playing in the snow.  This time I used the clamp for my GoPro and clamped it to the front fender of the Quadractor and went for a joyride.  I won't go to far into detail and I will let you see for yourself.
                                                      Quadractor In the Deep snow!
Come spring time I have some light logging to do with the Quadractor at my bosses house.  I really enjoy the Quadractor and have a lot of fun just driving it around like this but would really like to work it a little bit with some actual logs.  In other news today I picked up an amp meter for the Caterpillar .  Tomorrow I plan on installing it and moving the light that I had installed to a better vantage point.
On that note I am going to sign off for the night but stay tuned because I always have new updates no matter how small.  Stay tuned and check back often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment