Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Slow Start to the New Year

The new year has come and I have had this thing called work keeping me from all of the fun projects.  We have been exceptionally busy with work and the snow/rain combination we continue to get.  So just a quick update for the today.  Tomorrow night after I finish snow removal I am bringing my truck to Merril's garage to have the ball joints done and get a new inspection sticker.  Other than that I have been splitting and hauling in firewood and I have decided that I could not do without my Supersplit. 
Lastly for today I received a manual for one of my antique engines!  I found the manual on one of the engine groups I am part of and bought it as soon as I could.  I will post pictures of the engine as soon as I can.  The engine I have is kind of special where it has a pulley on the side that has a clutch mechanism built into it.  Anyways more on that in a later post.  Until next time stay tuned and leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment