Friday, January 18, 2019

The Christmas Gift that Keeps on Giving

Allyssia really out did herself this year for Christmas.  She had the mentality that she should give the best gifts that just keep on giving.  Allyssia spends all year picking out gifts and deciding what to get but this year she outdid herself last minute.  Thinking of my favorite hobbies she got me a model steam engine to play with that I can use IN THE HOUSE!!

This is called a Wilesco candle powered steam engine.  It is just a toy but when I am typing blog posts it is fun to have it running and puttering away in the background.  Other than old engines and rust I also love Snoopy!  I have more Peanuts comic books than I can put on a shelf.  Knowing this Allyssia ordered a Snoopy and Woodstock on a Farmall from the Bradford exchange.  She was thinking it would be just one but a few weeks after Christmas a different one arrived. 

We found out that there are four in the collection and I will be getting all four of them!  The next one looks to be a Super A while these two are a C and a B.
 Lastly to outdo herself She got me a pair of concert tickets to a Dropkick Murphy's concert!  That will be a fun start to the summer! Until next time stay tuned and check back often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment