Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Carts and Waggons Galore!

I will be the first to admit that I have a major problem.  Not only do I love collecting old tractors and engines but I have this strange thing for carts and trailers.  I feel like I can never have enough carts and if I do that just means that I need another engine to put on the spare cart, then I need another spare cart.  It just happens to be a viscous cycle. First off tonight is the wagon I bought to build my Ice cream maker on,
  And then there is the Homemade cart that I finally after five years finished building.  I carefully got the Galloway set onto it even though it may not be its home for very long. 
And thirdly, just recently Grampa gave me an awesome cart that he has had for a good many years in the garage.  When he got it there was no wood and he built it up.

The Galloway will probably end up on this cart in the near future to make room for yet another project!!  In other news I have this weekend off and have had the Oliver carburetor soaking for a full week and plan on trying to run it this weekend as well as catch up on other projects.  So until next time stay tuned and check back often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment