Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunny day

So I have been a bit of an absent blogger this past week and even though you haven't missed out on much that we have done I know I need to get back into the groove of multiple blog posts a week.  This weekend has been a slow one and tonight's blog post will bring you up to date on a few small projects but for now Allyssia and I are going to enjoy the amazing weather we have outside.  The sun is out and just as bright as ever, The horses are out without blankets on and Allyssia, the dogs and I are enjoying this perfect day amidst all the cold. 
                             (With how Emily is squinting it must be pretty darn bright out there)
Today we are going to go for a nice long walk and for the first time since fall I am going to make my signature teriyaki charcoal grilled chicken and potato salad - well the potato salad is Allyssia's specialty.
 To end this mornings blog I hope everyone gets to enjoy this beautiful day and though I am not doing much tractor related today I will have some updates and projects to show tonight!.  So make sure to check back tonight as I will post more after I enjoy this amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment