Saturday, March 11, 2017

A little about us

Just a little about who we are here at the farm.  I am a plumbing, heating, and cooling technician at a local plumbing and heating company.  I went to school for air conditioning and refrigeration and learned my plumbing and oil burner work on the job. Growing up I attended many tractor and engine shows with my grandfather, this is really what ignited my passion for all things rusty and rumbly.
I currently own an assortment of different tractors in all shapes and sizes. 
As I mentioned in the first blog post, I own a local 112 acre lot of land that I plan to build a homestead on. My other interest is my 1993 Ford F-350 with a 7.3 International non turbo. This truck has a huge part in our family as it has many purposes to keep our day to day farm running. It does everything from haul the deck over trailer with the excavator to pulling the horse trailer for my wife.




 My wife, Allyssia is a self employed dressage trainer and instructor, she runs her business Timberlake Dressage out of Peaceful Pines Stables. When she isn't managing her barn or teaching clients she enjoys working in the garden, tending the chickens and any other "outdoorsy" tasks. We are both very excited to open our farm stand this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment