Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A strange addition

I have finally acquired a strange machine that I have only seen in pictures called the Quadractor.  I have seen it many times in old Mother Earth News magazines from my Grampa and this winter by chance of Uncle Henrys magazine that I didn't even purchase.  While scanning through I found a vague add.
While Allyssia was out of town I made my first trip to Jefferson to look at the Quadractor.  In that trip I decided after seeing it in person that I had to have it.  The gentleman that had it was an extremely nice man who held the tractor for a few weeks for me.  Allyssia and I finally made it back during a snowstorm to retrieve the Quadractor. 
I have been busy getting it running and have had to change the 23 foot steering cable and re rout the exhaust as it was blowing directly back at the driver. I am building a logging hitch for the Quadractor as that is what it was originally built for. More info on the Quadractor can be located at
 
Updates on the Quadractor will come later as it progresses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment