Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A much much needed update

So it has been a long while since an update.  Allyssia and I were both sick for a few days and I got nothing done for that week.  The following weekend myself and my boss went to Warwick, Rhode Island with one of our suppliers for training at Viessmann Academy.  We learned about the new gas condensing boilers that have come into the U.S. market.  It was a very nice mini vacation and an exceptional learning experience.  Since then I have been right back at it and have a few projects under way.
         Unfortunately the Quadractor has not progressed along much.  I did get the new carburetor kit for it and have completely rebuilt the carburetor as well as added new gas lines a new filter and cleaned the tank out.  The engine starts and runs remarkably well but with still no idler pulleys, I am not moving anytime soon. 
         Speaking of moving,  I caught my farm stand on the run today.
It towed remarkably well and may have actually helped smooth the driveway out some.  When I finally caught up to the stand I found the farm stand thief...
I think she is getting impatient and wants to start selling eggs, or maybe she is hoping that being ready will help the weather warm up. The stand is now sitting next to the road and will be open daily with fresh eggs and come summer, fresh produce.  Tomorrow I am going to do another post with a few pictures of the farm stand along the road as when we finished tonight it was to dark for pictures.  Also tomorrow will be the starting pictures of Allyssia's tack room lockers.  I am very bad at taking before pictures but luckily this project isn't finished yet so there is still time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment