Wednesday, April 25, 2018

How Many is to Many

Last week I had a week moment and went out and bought myself a new bongo truck because who doesn't need two mini trucks.  In all reality my old mini truck is sadly going up for sale.  It has been a great truck but it being two wheel drive has really put a damper on it's usefulness up on the new farm. 








I have done a lot with the old mini truck and I will most definitely miss it but there comes a time when you have to upgrade.  This old truck had a three cylinder engine with three speed transmission where the new truck has a bigger three cylinder engine and a four speed transmission with high and low range.












The new truck is also in much better shape cosmetically.  My old one here had sustained an accident of sorts and the front end was pretty beat up.   Since the engine is under the seat the only thing that was damaged was the front panels.  I fixed the lights and front bumper and was using it as the farm runabout with no problem.  This new one is all in working order and aside from a few paint blemishes there are no problems at all. 




My old one as can be seen here was a "high top" version.  It had a taller roof and more room in the cab.  The seats aren't nearly as comfortable as the new truck's sears but it was left hand drive so it had that going for it.  I did do a small walk around video to show off the new truck.
                                                      Mini Truck Walk Around
Now somebody has to answer the question! How many mini trucks is to many mini trucks?As the summer progresses the new truck will be featured a lot in many posts doing the hard work it was meant to do.  Until then stay tuned and be ready for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment