Sunday, August 5, 2018

#100!

I feel like I should celebrate as this is blog post #100!!  Unfortunately it is nothing too special, just the start of yet another project.  While I have my father's tractor here I organized my garage and pushed the Oliver Oc3 in the garage to start getting it running.  It has been a long project in the making but I am finally at the point that I will hopefully have it running.  The Oliver used to be Grampa's crawler tractor but he sold it to me and I hauled it home not running and then moved it to our new home not running.  This week if time allows it is the next project on the docket to be fixed!
All I need s to pick up my creeper from my parents house and I will be ready to work on it.  The bucket is properly secured up with the 2x6's and should be just wide enough to squeeze in between.  Until next time stay tuned and check back often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment