Thursday, May 16, 2019

Saturday and Sunday's Ramblings

 This post took a while to come up with because I have been working really late at work trying to finish a project for a deadline.
This weekend was a beautiful few days but as every weekend with Owen they have been busy.  We never have a shortage of projects on the farm but sometimes we have projects off the farm to work on.  First thing Saturday morning I was up and about helping to pour concrete for the new addition on to Castonguay Meats.
Uncle Donald is building an addition to the retail part of the store.  He is expanding to put some more coolers and freezers in. Stop in to visit him and see the construction in progress. 
By the time I got home we did not do a lot but Allyssia the dogs and I went for a nice walk. 




Allyssia found a nice natural seat to overlook the river.  We set there and let the dogs swim and have a good time in the stream.  Then Sunday we went to Gramie and Grampa's.  I brought my steam cleaner with me to wash the shady side of the house and garage. 
There was a lot of moss and grime on the house but with a coat of soap and then the steam cleaner basically wiped the house clean.  Now it was not a super exciting weekend but I had a good time and very soon I will have to show off the new toy I hauled home.  Until next time stay tuned and check back often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment