Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Gone into hiding

For the last two weeks it would seem like I dropped off the face of the earth but luckily that is not the case.  For the last two weeks at work we have been working overtime to try to catch up on our workload.  We have had a couple of big jobs that have been dragging on and were on a timeline so we finally kicked into overdrive and wrapped them up.  We are still working a lot of hours but Allyssia got done at her part time job so we have been able to get done earlier at night and get into the house.  We have a lot to catch up on since I have been gone but in a few short blog posts I will try my best!
This may not be exciting to most of you but finally having a rain gauge was a big thing to check off my list.  The wind took my first rain gauge, and I am pretty sure it ended up at my neighbors.This new gauge is staked into the ground well and I don't believe it can blow away!  Also in the yard we finally got out mower out and started cutting the grass. 




Allyssia decided to mow the lawn and she found the wettest part of the lawn and got just a little stuck. Okay, maybe more than a little stuck - I had to fill in some pretty big ruts once we got her out.  Until the rain lets up and it dries out we had to abandon mowing that part of the lawn as well as a few other small parts.  Stay tuned this week and weekend as I recap the past two weeks and as always leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment