Saturday, May 4, 2019

Just Focus

After her little accident this winter Allyssia and I were left with just our truck and the minivan.  The minivan does not do so well in the snow and Allyssia really loves her little Focus.  Since then we have been on the tentative look for another Focus for cheap, even one needing work.  This past week I was driving past Bailey Brothers Ford in Livermore Falls and in the trade in lot sat a nice little black Ford Focus.  I pulled in and called Allyssia to tell her that I found her next car and she could not be happier. 
For the price we payed it is not perfect.  Just like her old Focus this one needs the drivers side rocker panel replaced along with new rear tires. Luckily I have a perfectly good pair off from her old car.  It also needs a few other odds and ends like a blinker and plate light bulb.  So tomorrow I am going to get the rear tires replaced and check the breaks and then start cutting the old rocker panel off to make a new one. I have a big day planned tomorrow so check back and don't forget to bookmark our page!

No comments:

Post a Comment