Thursday, March 14, 2019

A Christmas Concert

If you follow my Facebook you will know that Tuesday I got out of work a little bit early and met a friend for a concert.  I don't usually like to leave work early but for the Dropkick Murphy's I am more than happy to take off an hour early. The Dropkick Murphy's are an Irish punk rock band and even though Allyssia bought me 2 tickets for Christmas she did not care too much to go so I invited my friend Ed.  I knew that Ed listened to the Dropkick Murphy's because he lives near the shop and I have driven by in the summer and could hear him blasting them on the radio!  Anyways on Tuesday Ed picked me up at the park and ride in Auburn and we headed for Portland.  Once in Portland we went for supper at Club Bingas Stadium. Dinner was awesome and from there we walked straight to the State Theater.   Now I did not get too many great pictures of the band because of the lighting.
The problem was not a lack of lighting but to much lighting and nothing came out well.  Regardless of having great pictures or not Ed and I had a great time even though we did not get back home until one in the morning.  I did not get much sleep and that is why Wednesday I did nothing when I got home from work.  I could not get my video to upload but here is another live video that is actually better quality than mine!
                                                              Dropkick Murphy's Live
 That's all for tonight but until next time stay tuned and check back often. 



No comments:

Post a Comment