Friday, May 4, 2018

And Now there is One

Today my original Bongo truck sold.  It has been one of those things that I knew that it would happen and that if it was listed that someone would want it but I still was sad that it is gone.  Ive had that truck for almost three years and done an amazing amount of work with it. 
The Bongo truck has nearly done it all.  From firewood to fencing and gardening.  It also carried me countless times up the old driveway to the barn and back with chains and weight in the winter and hay when we stored it at the upper barn. 




It has also served as a wrecker when things don't run.  This is the truck that I stumbled upon and got me addicted to the mini trucks.  I hated to let it go but with the newer four wheel drive one here to take it's place it would just sit.  It is going to a great home where I personally think it will be their starter truck for their farm. 



I hope that they enjoy it as much as Allyssia and I did and they have as much fun figuring all of its quirks out and get to enjoy it for many years.  Maybe someday I will see it again but for now it is off to its new home in Palmyra.  That's all for tonight before I get sentimental.  Remember to check back often and leave a comment when you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment