Tuesday, July 17, 2018

And Cricket Helped!!

Now I am not sure about anyone else but I go back to work Monday to rest up for the weekend, and this weekend was no exception.  I started out doing one of my new favorite tasks and ran my sickle mower for an hour or so Saturday morning. 
After I decided to quit mowing, I took to the garage to beat the heat.  While I was in the Garage Allyssia got out and did some riding.  I stayed quiet while Allyssia rode and even went and took pictures for her. 
After riding Display Allyssia took Gina out and then lunged Annie.  During the time Allyssia was working horses I got my new four wheeler running and may have run it around making all kinds of noise distracting Gina but otherwise all went well. 




This week was a bit of a laid back Saturday as I did nothing in a big rush but I still got a lot done.  After riding around on the new wheeler, Cricket and I went off to work. 



Cricket and I started the new floor for the hay/shavings room.  We started for the day just setting the blocks in the ground to hold the floor beams up.  I set them all two and one half blocks deep in the ground. 
How did Cricket help you ask?  The first few holes cricket had no interest in until I dug one big enough for her to fit in and she decided that I had to have help digging. 



Cricket kind of forced me to dig the hole a bit deeper since she kept digging deeper and deeper.  We ended up setting these blocks a full three deep.  That was about the end of the weekend for anything fun.  We did some other odds and ends but nothing too exciting.  When my floor beams come in I will start construction on the hay/shavings room but until then stay tuned as I have quite a few other fun projects up my sleeve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment