Monday, July 23, 2018

Broken parts and Allyssia's trip

Per usual I am a little bit late on this post of broken tractors.  Since I have taken so long to post I have a lot to tell.  To answer the question I know everyone is wondering - I have a picture.
My thoughts are "Of course the skid steer breaks down after I post on my new Facebook page how great it is running".  In all reality it has done well with very few problems so breaking the main drive chain is to be expected.  Now since the front tire is smaller than the other two I was barely able to steer, but I limped it back to the garage to repair it.  With a 10' box of #50 roller chain and a few different repair links, we are back to normal!  While down for the count I also replaced a weeping hydraulic hose. 
Now that that is fixed onto the other big news!!!
Allyssia is flying for the first time and going to California!!

She is on a fun business trip with her third job LuLaRoe.  She has been a LuLaRoa consultant for a year now and is headed to their yearly training convention.  For her first time flying she is going with a friend she met through LuLaRoe.  Her friend has flown many times and so Allyssia will have some help navigating the airports.  I will update you all on her progress through the week she is gone and will update the other happenings here at the farm as soon as I can. Until then check back often and leave a comment to let me know how I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment